Our courses are proving to be very popular the moment.
As a result of the interest, we are pleased to announce the next dates; it’s short notice, however here are the dates:
HSE scuba chamber orientation course running on the 9th August, this is a 1 day course and is a Prerequisite of the HSE Professional Scuba.
HSE diving medical, PADI rescue diver or equivalent.
Enable course participants to:
1. As a member of a dive team, have knowledge of the Pre-Dive procedures for a two compartment compression chamber.
2. As a diver, to carry out a dry dive to 40msw with a view to experiencing possible nitrogen narcosis.
3. As a member of a dive team and under supervision have a working knowledge of the functions and procedures for operating a two compartment compression chamber.
4. As a member of a dive team, have a working knowledge of the post dive compression chamber checks and user maintenance.
5. As a member of a dive team and under supervision, have a working knowledge of the function and procedures for acting as an attendant inside a two compartment compression chamber.
6. As an inside attendant in a compression chamber have a working knowledge of the conduct of a therapeutic recompression.
Course Materials will be supplied.
Course price £150 (price is for Scuba Chamber Orientation course – deposit £50)
HSE initial medical £100.
HSE follow up medical £80.
Book the course and medical at the same time to receive £20 discount.
Course to be run from 08.30 to 16.30 with 3/4 hour lunch break