All Emergencies 07 999 292 999
London Hyperbaric and Wound Healing Centre
Whipps Cross University Hospital
London E11 1RG
Telephone enquiries: (+44) 020 8539 1222
How to Find Us Within the Hospital
(Follow the sign posts – Hyperbaric Unit)
- Enter the hospital by the main entrance drive, Hospital Road, and bear right, following the road behind the main hospital building.
- On the right is the Eye Treatment centre and children’s outpatients , on the left a bus stop.
- The next left (Bridge Road) is AMBULANCE ONLY for vehicles (except in emergency cases), but also the road we are located on. DO NOT drive up this road, unless pre-arranged with us, as there is no parking and only access to the ambulance bays for A&E.
- Once you have parked your vehicle, proceed to Bridge Road, where we are located approximately half way down, opposite GP X-Ray.
- Enter the building under the Archway and the door to LHM is on your right – junction 9 on the Lower Ground Floor
- From the main entrance to the hospital proceed along the main corridor to junction 8, head down the stairs to the lower ground floor and across the road at the zebra crossing.
- Enter the building under the Archway and the door to LHM is on your right – junction 9 on the Lower Ground Floor.
- From the main entrance to the hospital proceed along the main corridor to junction 9, where there is a lift on the left, opposite a flight of stairs, that will take you to the lower ground floor.
- On the lower ground floor, head back in the direction of the main entrance and we are located on the left, just before the doors leading out onto Bridge Road.
For maps of the hospital:
Follow the signs to the Hyperbaric Unit, which is located in the Green-shaded building on the map in Bridge Street, opposite X-Ray. Entrance 24
Or click on map below: